This is my wood-burning stove and oven. It is wonderful; I light the fire first thing in the morning, then I proceed making my coffee and porridge. you can see the fire in the photo.
I made a cake and it was heavenly :)
I made this pasta with grilled veggies in the summer but made a similar one few days ago the the veggies I canned in the summer.
This is a last year photo of Luna when she was sick, cuddling to her teddy bear :(
This is the grumpy cat Ottaivo. This photo doesn't show his real grumpy face (I'm going to take another one) This cat is always grumpy no matter what; he makes me feel miserable and twitchy.






That oven looks amazing! How nice to light it in the morning and warm things up.
ReplyDeleteOops, I just saw your comment Anna; I need to post and check my blog often. Anyway, yes, it is wonderful; I light it all day long. Actually when I wake up in the morning there is still fire inside! So I just add a fresh load of wood and it starts roaring again.
ReplyDeleteFood tastes so different on this stove and it heats all the flat. I do not switch on the central heating at a