A shop window in the nearby small town. Notice the cute chicks
Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it, and those who not, I wish them a happy long relaxing weekend. Please easy on the chocolate and if you do buy chocolate buy organic fairtrade chocolate.
Yesterday I went to the nearby little town to check if there were any crafts market but sadly there was none! Anyway, I had a look around and snapped some photos of some displays by small shops
And this monstrous chocolate egg!
Today my landlady came with her husband and she was nice; she gave me 100 Euros as an Easter gift, which made me very happy (insert a happy dance here). I love it when people either gift me money or food; I do not want or like any presents but food is great, money is even better :) For Christmas she gifted me a big bag full of dry beans, different types of flours and other yummy stuff! I loved it.
Tomorrow I'm invited to my friend Stella's house for dinner and i feel too lazy to make a cake or something to take with me. I'm thinking maybe it is better to gift her the cake next week because there will be many cakes for tomorrow, as her sister and sons will be there too. I will see if I can post tomorrow too. Stay safe and keep the smile :)



No comments:
Post a Comment